Hello, as you notice I have first prototype of my Polish Combination Lock mechanism 3D printed and inserted in simple padlock shape. This is the model prepared for worldwide decoding challenge.
I claim that this is 100% uncrackable mechanism and there is no one around the world that will be able to decode and open it without any tools to damage or destroy it.
I can send you on my own cost this 3D printed padlock from my video for real review and show it on your YouTube Channel. Then after review you should send it back to me for next attempt from next person. You can only manipulate and not destroy or defect the mechanism by any tool just use your skills and fingers.
The try should be within one week from receiving my package. You should make real and honest review and you should confirm that you open it by showing this in front of camera, you are not allowed in case you succeed to change the code setting by me prior to send it to you.
The rules of this decoding challenge summary:
Please read all 4 parts.
(new rules after 17.03.2019 : no minimum number of Subscribers required anymore.)
- You need to have your own YouTube Channel
and minimum 5 000 Subscribers. (I have only one prototype to send therefore I need well recognised people).
- You send me by e-mail request for this Challenge, my e-mail is email@example.com
- In your request please send me the address for delivery and your YT channel link for verification that you are really you ;). You should confirm that by making pre-review video on your channel.
- After this confirmation I will on my own cost send you this combination lock for your review and attempt to open it.
- You should make and publish your review video in one week after receiving it. This is the time you can play with it and try to open. You have full 7 days for decoding challenge.
- You should publish the unboxing video with some reference to time and date so we can start the clock correctly. Good reference is Priyer’s video from unboxing (3rd round).
- During all time you have it you should not damage it or destroy or use any tool that can damage it, this is important because I like to use it few times for this decoding challenge.
- Please do not use too much force this is just plastic model and can be broken.
- If you will not be able to open it within the time of the challenge you will request by e-mail the correct combination and I will send you the correct code to let you open it and make review which must be honest.
- The correct code will be publish same time here on this page.
- If you publish your video after end of the challenge and after I publish the correct code, the result will be: The Lock is NOT DECODED.
- After you finish and publish your video you will ASAP send it back to me (at your own expense) for next review, the code must be the same as you received, no change allowed. You can send it back disassembled as well.
- After receiving it back I will approve next request for this decoding challenge.
- All approved participants will be announced here on my page and I will publish the link to participant YouTube channel, no personal data of course.
- The Challenge is worldwide and everyone who agree with all those conditions is more than welcome.
- Final HINT: Do not pay too much attention to publish 3D model , I have multiple sets of wheels with different deep cuts gates so you should not rely only on CAD analysis but rather on your real skills.
- I have right to reject any request.
If you have any questions just send me an e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please watch my video presentations to understand how it works and how to operate it correctly. Check it here.
The list of accepted participants for this decoding challenge:
1. Potti314 from this YouTube channel:
The Challenge will begin soon…… Regardless of the outcome Potti314 will make a video on his channel with his honest review of Polish Combination Lock mechanism.
Date schedule of first Challenge:
27.DEC.2019 – The package sent to Potti314
Preliminary video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpzXUxFTU0c
02.JAN.2019 – The package is delivered to Potti314, the 7 days Challenge begins.
03.JAN.2019 – Potti314 suggests to add clicker for better operation, it is now added in download section. This is very important upgrade for easier operation, clicker is stopping all wheels while you turn only one (easier way to set up the code).
Part 2 of Potti314 Challenge video here: https://youtu.be/OxEC_NX5o1g
03.JAN.2019 just few minutes ago (18:38) Potti314 asked for correct code. This Challenge is over. Thank you Potti314 very much for your attempt to open my lock mechanism. You are great and as first one you had most difficult start position.
Time to finish the Challenge: DONE
Outcome: The lock is NOT DECODED.
Correct code: 15, 8, 12, 7, 16
04.JAN.2019 Potti314 makes final video – disassembly, review and final remarks, you can watch it here: https://youtu.be/PpohrP8-Q-w
Thank you Potti314 for great job and your time!
The lock is now on its way back home. i will change the code and send it to LockTube soon.
10.JAN.2019 it is in Poland now should be delivered soon…..
14.JAN.2019 Still not delivered by DHL
15.JAN.2019 Lock arrived today is now repack and new code is set. Tomorrow will be delivered to LockTube for next decoding attempt.
2. LockTube from this YouTube channel:
Status: 15. JAN. 2019 Lock is now ready to go to LockTube, today UPS will pick it from me and tomorrow it will be delivered to LockTube and new decoding challenge will begin.
16.JAN.2019 The Padlock has been delivered to LockTube now. (17:30) the decoding challenge begins.
First video from LockTube is here: Unboxing and first impression.
20. JAN.2019 Next video from LockTube explaining the possible decoding options. Lock is not decoded yet, the Challenge is going on. Thank you LockTube for great attempt so far and valid remarks. I wish you still good luck with decoding. https://youtu.be/eirmkvKFy7s
23.JAN.2019 just few minutes ago (14:44) LockTube asked for correct code. This Challenge is over. Thank you LockTube very much for your attempt to open my lock mechanism. You are great and your review is awesome.
Time to finish the Challenge: DONE
Outcome: The lock is NOT DECODED.
Correct code: 7, 20, 6, 15, 16
25.JAN.2019 LockTube made final video: opening, disassembly, assembly and final remark. You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0_6P2k84nQ
Thank you LockTube for all your valid feedbacks and great effort to open my lock.
I am waiting for next participant however I think that the lock is so secure that no one else will take the challenge. I think all possible decoding options were used up to now.
Very valid feedback both from Potti314 and LockTube:
In the full metal version the false gates on the internal wheels will be differently cut (now all gates are at the same depth). It would eliminate the decoding attack or make it so hard to do, much harder than now.
3. Priyer from this YouTube channel:
The Challenge will begin soon…… Regardless of the outcome Priyer will make a video on his channel with his honest review of Polish Combination Lock mechanism.
Status: 18.03.2019 the Polish Combination Lock will be prepared to go to Priyer to Canada.
21.03.2019 Today the Polish Combination Lock has been sent to Priyer (Canada) at 10:40 CET. The estimate delivery time is 7 working days. Please let us know when you receive the package. We are waiting now for first Priyer video from unpacking and than the Challenge will begin. I wish Priyer good luck in decoding Polish Combination Lock mechanism. Please make honest review if you will not be able to decode I will send you correct code for opening and disassembly, please do not damage the padlock as it will go to another participant after your turn.
22.03.2019 Package left Poland and now is in transit to Canada.
06.APR.2019 The Polish Combination Lock should be delivered to Priyer very soon, we are waiting for his confirmation and unpacking video.
12.APR.2019 The package has been delivered to Priyer. Here is the unboxing video and the challenge started. https://youtu.be/_BHotzWNlHo
Good luck Priyer!
19 APR 2019 The Challenge is over. Thank you Priyer very much for your attempt. You just asked for correct code to make final video review.
Time to finish the Challenge: DONE
OUTCOME: THE LOCK IS NOT DECODED.
Correct code: 10, 4, 14, 7, 14
We are waiting for Priyer final review video. After publishing final video Priyer will send my lock back to me and I will prepare it for next participant.
Status 03 June 2019 still nothing, no contact with Priyer, very strange situation. I hope he will make final review and send back my lock for next round.
Status 10 June 2019. Nothing , no contact from Priyer. What is going on? No idea. We can only wait until he will respond somehow.
Status 14 June 2019 I have received my lock back from Priyer. Stil no contact I hope he will publish review video soon.
4. Swynndla from New Zealand. He is very good in opening combination locks presented on his channel here:
Now I will prepare new set up of my Polish Combination Lock for Swynndla and will send my lock on Monday. I wish Swynndla all the best and good luck with decoding challenge of my lock. Maybe he will be the first person who will succeed.
17 June 2019 Today the Polish Combination Lock has been sent to Swynndla (New Zealand). It can take 10-14 days for delivery.
19 June 2019 Hello, just few moments ago Swynndla has published wonderful pre-review video of my Polish Combination Lock. https://youtu.be/Pli70ILvhfI I like this video very much and the energy and hope to decode my lock by Swynndla presented there. Good Luck! The lock just left Poland and is on the way to Swynndla.
07 July 2019 Hello, Polish Combination Lock is now in New Zealand and Swynndla should receive it in few days (postponed by New Zealand Customs). Our next round of decoding challenge will start very soon. Stay tuned.
08 July 2019 Swynndla just made the initial video, the lock has been delivered and the new round of Worldwide decoding challenge just started. Here is the first video and first impression. https://youtu.be/S9fFSnUZJEg Swynndla has now 7 days for his decoding attempt. Good luck!