Hello, as you notice I have first prototype of my Polish Combination Lock mechanism 3D printed and inserted in padlock.
I claim that this is 100% uncrackable mechanism and there is no one around the world that will be able to open it without any tools to damage or destroy it.
I can send you on my own cost this 3D printed padlock from my video for real review and show it on your YouTube Channel. Then after review you should send it back to me for next attempt from next person. You can only manipulate and not destroy or defect the mechanism by any tool just use your skills and fingers.
The try should be within one week from receiving my package. You should make real and honest review and you should confirm that you open it by showing this in front of camera, you are not allowed in case you succeed to change the code setting by me prior to send it to you.
The rules of this CHELLENGE summary:
(new rules after 17.03.2019 : no minimum number of Subscribers required anymore and I have a right now to reject any participant request).
- You need to have your own YouTube Channel
and minimum 5 000 Subscribers. (I have only one prototype to send therefore I need well recognised people).
- You send me by e-mail request for this Challenge, my e-mail is email@example.com
- In your request please send me the address for delivery and your YT channel link for verification that you are really you ;). In order to do it you should after my approval of your request mention on your channel that you will participate in this Challenge.
- After this confirmation I will on my own cost send you this lock for your review and attempt to open it.
- You should make and publish your review video in one week after receiving it. This is the time you can play with it and try to open.
- During all time you have it you should not damage it or destroy or use any tool that can damage it, this is important because I like to use it few times for this Challenge. Please do not use too much force this is just plastic model and can be broken.
- If you will not be able to open it you will request by e-mail the correct combination and I will send you the correct code to let you open it and make review which must be honest. The correct code will be publish as well here on this page.
- After you finish and publish your video you will send it back to me for next review, the code must be the same as set by me before sending to you.
- After receiving it back I will approve next request for this Challenge.
- All approved participants will be announced on my page and my YT channel and just I will publish the link to participant YouTube Channel, no personal data of course.
- The Challenge is worldwide and everyone who agree with those conditions is more than welcome.
- Final HINT: Do not pay too much attention to publish 3D model , I have multiple sets of wheels with different deep cuts gates so you should not rely only on CAD analysis but rather on your real skills.
- I have right to reject any request.
If you have any questions just send me an e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
The list of accepted participants:
- Potti314 from this YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSCUS_rVVks_NKookFW9m4A
The Challenge will begin soon…… Regardless of the outcome Potti314 will make a video on his channel with his honest review of Polish Combination Lock mechanism.
Date schedule of first Challenge:
27.DEC.2019 – The package sent to Potti314
Preliminary video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpzXUxFTU0c
02.JAN.2019 – The package is delivered to Potti314, the 7 days Challenge begins.
03.JAN.2019 – Potti314 suggests to add clicker for better operation, it is now added in download section. This is very important upgrade for easier operation, clicker is stopping all wheels while you turn only one (easier way to set up the code).
Part 2 of Potti314 Challenge video here: https://youtu.be/OxEC_NX5o1g
03.JAN.2019 just few minutes ago (18:38) Potti314 asked for correct code. This Challenge is over. Thank you Potti314 very much for your attempt to open my lock mechanism. You are great and as first one you had most difficult start position.
Time to finish the Challenge: DONE
Outcome: The lock is NOT DECODED.
Correct code: 15, 8, 12, 7, 16
04.JAN.2019 Potti314 makes final video – disassembly, review and final remarks, you can watch it here: https://youtu.be/PpohrP8-Q-w
Thank you Potti314 for great job and your time!
The lock is now on its way back home. i will change the code and send it to LockTube soon.
10.JAN.2019 it is in Poland now should be delivered soon…..
14.JAN.2019 Still not delivered by DHL
15.JAN.2019 Lock arrived today is now repack and new code is set. Tomorrow will be delivered to LockTube for next decoding attempt.
2. LockTube from this YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXa2XOEL-YunYGRiq1rXqsA
Status: 15. JAN. 2019 Lock is now ready to go to LockTube, today UPS will pick it from me and tomorrow it will be delivered toLockTube and new decoding challenge will begin.
16.JAN.2019 The Padlock has been delivered to LockTube now. (17:30) the Challenge begins.
First video from LockTube is here: Unboxing and first impression.
20. JAN.2019 Next video from LockTube explaining the possible decoding options. Lock is not decoded yet, the Challenge is going on. Thank you LockTube for great attempt so far and valid remarks. I wish you still good luck with decoding. https://youtu.be/eirmkvKFy7s
23.JAN.2019 just few minutes ago (14:44) LockTube asked for correct code. This Challenge is over. Thank you LockTube very much for your attempt to open my lock mechanism. You are great and your review is awesome.
Time to finish the Challenge: DONE
Outcome: The lock is NOT DECODED.
Correct code: 7, 20, 6, 15, 16
25.JAN.2019 LockTube made final video: opening, disassembly, assembly and final remark. You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0_6P2k84nQ
Thank you LockTube for all your valid feedbacks and great effort to open my lock.
I am waiting for next participant however I think that the lock is so secure that no one else will take the challenge. I think all possible decoding options were used up to now.
Very valid feedback both from Potti314 and LockTube:
In the full metal version the false gates on the internal wheels will be differently cut (now all gates are at the same depth). It would eliminate the decoding attack or make it so hard to do, much harder than now.
3. Priyer from this YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCREY66_UJkGL75jxSgouy7g
The Challenge will begin soon…… Regardless of the outcome Priyer will make a video on his channel with his honest review of Polish Combination Lock mechanism.
Status: 18.03.2019 the Polish Combination Lock will be prepared to go to Priyer to Canada.