Polish Combination Lock (PCL) unique features are:
- Complete separation between Combination mechanism movement and Opening mechanism movement (no physical touch in close state – air gap marked red arrow below). The attacker can rotate 360 degree all knobs without the change to “fill” the mechanism and to crack it.
- You can set up combination only if you do not try to open at the same time
- If you try to open then you can’t change the combination at the same time
- You can try only one combination at the same time
- Secure Close and Secure Open position possible (picture below – the arrows indicate secure open and secure close position, it can be right or left oriented)
- Full range of possible combinations = You can set i.e. all the same numbers
- Combination change if needed.
- Unlimited numbers of combination wheels = maximum security
- Flexible number of possible combinations on each wheel (it could be i.e. 20 or 100 numbers per wheel)
- Unique actuator design depends on application: padlock, safe lock, door lock
- Padlock can be fully assembly and disassembly without tools and easy to maintenance
- No springs in the mechanism – important feature – long lasting mechanism
Main benefits for users:
- PCL is truly secure lock – cannot be „crack” without correct code.
- PCL has simple and reliable construction.
- PCL has no springs or other parts that can be broken over time.
- Padlock with PCL can be assemble and disassemble without tools.
- PCL is very easy to service and maintenance.
- PCL is very simple to operate both left or right direction.
- PCL has secure Open and Secure Close position.
- PCL can be open almost as fast as using standard keys in normal locks and much faster than other standard combination locks.
- PCL has flexible complication setup and combination setup.
- PCL can have plenty of unique combinations i.e. 500 billion unique combinations depends on layout and complication setup.
- PCL can have lifetime guarantee.
Open padlock back view without back plate:
Below example of the PCL mechanism with 312 000 000 unique combinations. This mechanism has 5 combination wheels with 50 numbers on each wheel and different design of user decoding knobs.