Here you can find information on the progress of production of the all-metal version.
18. August 2020 first combination knob (before polishing)
All letters will be painted for better visibility.
27. SEPT.2019 first part production
Below first wheel ever created in metal 🙂 Success! We just started, it will be long long story…..
Now we will insert (hydraulic press) cylinder from hardened Steel (HRC 70) marked green on below pictures. This cylinder will protect internal wheels and mechanism against drilling. Additional protection will be back plate insert from HRC &) Steel to protect back of this padlock.
Here is maximum security version of Polish Combination Lock.
There will be few parts made from hardened Steel HRC 70-75 (equivalent of HSS Steel used to i.e. drill bits, cutting tools etc.)
- Cylinder cover internal wheels (pressed inside the body with hydraulic press).
- Back plate cover all mechanism
- Dead-bolt locking the shackle
- 9 765 625 combinations (all available)
- Magnetic joint Moon Gear (anti tension unit)
- 5 combo wheels with 25 letters each
- Pin Tumbler 7 pins lock in Open Close knob (option)
- Anti-drilling security plate and cylinder (HRC 70-75 steel)
- 12 mm closed shackle
- Both sides locking mechanism (two points of locking the shackle)
- Both directions code setting (left, right)
- Unique key design – spring loaded key inside tube (not shown yet, option)
- Code can be changed by the user (without limits)
This is most secure version of PCL available.
Why so secure?
- You need to pick each time the 7 pins pin-tumbler in order to check one code.
- No possible to efficiently tension by any method.
- No possible to shimming.
- No possible to feel any true gate.
- No possible to drill it and check the gates.
- You can check only one code at the time.
Normal opening procedure:
- Enter the key (in this stage all wheels are blocked)
- Rotate key conterclockwise (rise Actuator)
- Set the correct code
- Rotate the key clockwise (Actuator is going down)
- Rotate whole wheel pack clockwise
- Remove the shackle