Here is maximum security version of Polish Combination Lock.
There will be few parts made from hardened Steel HRC 70-75 (equivalent of HSS Steel used to i.e. drill bits, cutting tools etc.)
- Cylinder cover internal wheels (pressed inside the body with hydraulic press).
- Back plate cover all mechanism
- Dead-bolt locking the shackle
- 9 765 625 combinations (all available)
- Magnetic joint Moon Gear (anti tension unit)
- 5 combo wheels with 25 letters each
- Central lock in Open Close knob (optional)
- Anti-drilling security plate and cylinder (HRC 70-75 steel)
- 12 mm closed shackle
- Both sides locking mechanism (two points of locking the shackle)
- Both directions code setting (left, right)
- Code can be changed by the user (without limits)
This is most secure version of PCL available.
Why so secure?
- You need to pick each time the central lock in order to check one code.
- It is not possible to efficiently tension by any method.
- It is not possible to shimming.
- It is not possible to feel any true gate.
- It is not possible to drill it and check the gates.
- You can check only one code at the time.
Normal opening procedure:
- Enter the key (in this stage all wheels are blocked)
- Rotate key conterclockwise (rise Actuator)
- Set the correct code
- Rotate the key clockwise (Actuator is going down)
- Rotate whole wheel pack clockwise
- Remove the shackle